This fifteen year old, beautifully and efficiently detailed house has special views and... direct access to Shelburne Harbour. The master bedroom and ensuite bathroom are on the first floor as well as a large galley style kitchen opening to a dining area and large living room. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms with a 4 piece bathroom and storage room. Facing the harbour is a large deck wrapping around to the side of the house where there is an in-ground pool directly accessible from the master bedroom as well as a hot tub! Sit on the deck or relax in the pool and watch sail boat races and visiting boats in the harbour.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Central Vacuum, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Building Style: 2 Level
- Built in: 2004
- Community Features: Golf Course, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Concrete
- Escape Clause: 72 Hours
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Inground Pool, Air Exchanger, Central Vacuum, Ensuite Bath, Hot Tub, Fireplace(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 2125 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Fireplace
- Land Features: Partial Landscaped, Partially Fenced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 20,000 sq. ft.
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Harbour, View: Harbour
- Water Frontage: Harbour
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Heated, Wired
- Bathroom Ground Level 4' x 6'-2pc
- Kitchen Ground Level 7'8 x 13'
- Dining Ground Level 7'8 x 15'
- Living Ground Level 16' x 14'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10' x 5'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' x 14'
- Den Ground Level 12' x 12'-Den
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 14' x 12'
- Ensuite Bathroom Ground Level 12' x 6'
- Bedroom Ground Level 12' x 16'
- Laundry Ground Level 5' x 14'
- Storage Ground Level 10' x 5'
Courtesy of: Tradewinds Realty Inc.(Lunenburg)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved