Built in 1895, This home is on a corner lot and has a good sized private back yard with a great South facing patio. The homes unique feature is the two story turret and the elaborate trim and wood-shingles on the exterior of the home. The home has been completely renovated on the exterior and the interior, everything has been updated, so while the home is 124 years old it has all the features of a modern home. The main floor of the home is open concept with 9'6" ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, The foyer leads into the living room which is very bright thanks to the turret windows, a three sided gas fireplace divides the living room from the dining and kitchen area, The kitchen features custom cabinetry a large island and plenty of storage, The SS appliances are included. At the back of the house is a large mudroom and a 2 pce bath. A large guest bedroom/den completes the main floor. Upstairs is the master suite and the 2nd bedroom. The master bedroom which is large and bright due to its turret windows has a large walk in closet with custom cabinets and a wonderful en-suite bath that features a shower for two and a claw foot tub. Another bedroom with a great 3pc bathroom completes the second floor. The home is in a central location in the Historic Town of Shelburne and is only a short walk to the harbour and all amenities. This is a one of a kind home, if you are looking for a century home with a modern layout and all the efficiencies of a renovated home this one is for you! Call for a viewing today!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Stove - Gas, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Combo, Microwave Rng Hd Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space, Partially Developed
- Building Style: 2 Level
- Built in: 1895
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Gas Stove(s), Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 1950 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Fireplace
- Land Features: Landscaped, Partially Fenced
- Lot Size: 6458.0 SQUARE FEET
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity
- Water Source: Drilled Well
- Living Ground Level 13'6" x 13'
- Dining Ground Level 13' x 10'6"
- Kitchen Ground Level 12'5" x 14'6"
- Bedroom Ground Level 10'8" x 11'
- Bathroom Ground Level 6'5" X 6'
- Foyer Ground Level 11' x 14'
- Other Ground Level 6' x 5'6"
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 13'2" x 12'10"
- Other 2nd Level 11' x 8' Walk in Closet
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 11' x 15' w/Laundry
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'9" x 10'9"
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 8' X 9'7"
- Other 2nd Level 4'6" x 9' Landing
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved