14 George Street, Shelburne, NS, B0T 1W0$309,000
MLS® # 201912229
Sellers Motivated! Beautiful Century Home located in Shelburne's charming Historic Waterfront District. This house sits on a large lot backing to Rodney Lane with views of the harbour. Main level living is an option as this home has been set up in the past, as owners living quarters on main floor and an apartment occupying the second and third floor. The current owners, use part of the second floor as a vacation rental with the option of renting more space on the second floor. Many possibilities! The main level is spacious with a large eat in Kitchen, separate formal Dining area, large living room with cathedral ceiling overlooking the beautiful backyard. Also, on the main floor, you will find the Master Bedroom with 2 piece ensuite and a large walk in closet. Laundry is located in the back foyer just off of the 4 piece bath with infloor radiant heat. Second level accommodates the vacation rental which has its own entrance and deck. Complete kitchen, 3 piece bath and livingroom/bedroom area. The remainder of the second level is 2 large bedrooms and staircase going to the finished 3rd level. The basement is clean and dry with poured concrete floor and original quarried granite foundation. It has lots of space for storage and would even make a great “Man Cave.” New windows throughout except 3rd floor and addition (living room). Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to own a home, with income potential in the beautiful Historic Town of Shelburne. Property has the convenience of town water and sewer.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full
- Building Style: 2.5 Storey
- Built in: 1785
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Balcony, Ensuite Bath, Secondary Suite, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2563 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Softwood, Tile
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Fireplace, In Floor
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped
- Lot Size: 9687 sq ft
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Harbour
- Water Source: Municipal
- Kitchen Ground Level 16'5" x 12'4 "
- Dining Ground Level 12'9" x 16'
- Living Ground Level 19'3" x 11'9"
- Bathroom Ground Level 7'4" x 11'6"
- Master Bedroom Ground Level 12'3" x 13'3"
- Ensuite Bathroom Ground Level 3'3" x 6'
- Laundry Ground Level 6'7" x 9'
- Other Ground Level 11'8" x 9'2"
- Kitchen 2nd Level 11'8" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13' x 15'6"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7' x 6'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' x 12'9"
- Living 3rd Level 17'10" x 12'6"
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved