134 Harriet Street, Shelburne, NS, B0T 1W0$199,900
MLS® # 202117475
Well built family home on a quiet street in the heart of Historic Shelburne and only a couple minutes walk to the harbour! The home sits on a large almost an acre lot with many mature trees and a large grassy backyard that once had a large veggie garden, the soil is very good for gardening. The home itself has a large retro kitchen with plenty of storage, a dining area off the kitchen leads to the large living room with windows facing West. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main floor. Down the hall is the 4pc bath and the three good sized bedrooms all with closets and large windows. The basement has 7'5" ceilings, there is a utility/laundry area as well as a small workshop and a cold storage room. There is another large room that was used as a bedroom in the past. The home is within walking distance to all amenities. Call for your viewing today!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Partially Developed
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 1969
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping, Marina
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Floor Space (approx): 912 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Land Features: Landscaped, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 40902.0 SQUARE FEET
- Property Size: 0.5 to 0.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Dug, Well
- Garage: None
- Kitchen Main Level 9'7 x 13'
- Dining Main Level 9' x 9'6"
- Living Main Level 17'10" x 13'8"
- Foyer Main Level 4'6" x 13'8"
- Other Main Level 15'6" x 3' HALL
- Bathroom Main Level 7' x 7'
- Bedroom Main Level 9'7" x 11'1"
- Bedroom Main Level 12' x 9'3"
- Bedroom Main Level 13' x 10'1"
- Workshop Basement Level 8'8" x 19'
- Utility Basement Level 13'9" x 19' Laundry
- Other Basement Level 5' x 4' Cold Storage
- Other Basement Level 13'3" x 9'4" Room
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved