Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $329,000 property in Shelburne
It’s all about location… Situated in the heart of Shelburne’s picturesque Historic District, on a quiet lane that resounds with history, only steps to the harbour for beautiful sunsets, kayaking or sailing. Property spans an entire block with the front of the home on Charlotte Lane and the south and west facing landscaped backyard on Maiden Lane. This large Greek Revival style home with many original hand-hewn floorboards, has housed a myriad of things over its 175 year life span. The main floor has direct street access into a very large bright room with high ceilings, painted floors, and plenty of storage. Down a short corridor is the commercial kitchen which is very well equipped, across the hall is a 2 pc bath. At the back of the house is a large bright, sunny south facing room that opens directly onto the large deck, flagstone patio and mature gardens. Up the original staircase is a large bright and spacious suite that has a sunny living room with a propane fireplace and windows facing south, west and east. There is a dining area and compact kitchen, and down a hall are the two large bedrooms. There is a large bathroom with a tiled shower and a claw foot tub, plenty of closet space and a laundry room completes the second floor. The third floor is a large attic space that could easily be renovated. This well maintained home with new roof and modern windows, is inviting its next owner to enjoy it as one large residence, or to maintain two distinct spaces. The main floor would make a fabulous studio space with retail potential. This is your chance to live within a five minute walk of most amenities in a wonderful small Nova Scotian town. Call for more info! Check out the virtual tour!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Freezer - Stand Up, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space, Partial, Undeveloped, Walkout
- Building Style: 2.5 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Marina, Park, Playground, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Alarm System, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2720 Square Feet
- Flooring: Softwood, Vinyl
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Propane
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Fireplace, Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 3229 SQUARE FEET
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank, Water Heater
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Other Main Level 16'1" x 19'
- Other Main Level 4' x 24' Hallway
- Kitchen Main Level 24' x 7'
- Bathroom Main Level 7'9" x 3'5"
- Other Main Level 6'7' x 7'4" Bar
- Other Main Level 20'7"x19'2"
- Other Main Level 4'4 x 6'5"
- Living 2nd Level 19'2 x 12'9"
- Dining 2nd Level 11'x 8'
- Laundry 2nd Level 6' x 8'5" irreg
- Kitchen 2nd Level 8' x 7'10" irreg
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'9" x 12' + 2'4" X 6'1"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' x 12'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2" x 19'3"
- Other 3rd Level 63' x 17' Attic
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved