A rare classic is for Sale!! Built in 1785, 10 Charlotte Lane sits in a spot that has seen a lot of the history of the the Historic Town of Shelburne pass by its doors. On the corner of Dock St. and Charlotte Lane the home sits on a lot that overlooks Shelburne Harbour and faces West for fabulous sunsets. The lot has been professionally landscaped and there are many perennials. There is a great workshop as well as a historic garden shed that has a unique history, there are also raise garden beds that are very productive. A great patio area overlooks the harbour and is a great spot to watch the world go by. The main floor of the home has a a large living room with harbour views with custom cabinets and a wood-burning fireplace. a dining room also facing the harbour leads to the well appointed kitchen and a breakfast nook that gets the morning sun. A large mudroom with porch access and a 2 pce bath completes the main floor. The second floor has the master bedroom , a guest bedroom and a large 5 pc bath featuring a claw foot tub. There is a large walk in closet and laundry, a den with stair access to the third floor completes the second floor. The third floor has a large storage room a craft room and a large rec room. The basement has interior and exterior access and has a large wine cellar. This unique home has many original details and has been lovingly cared for. Call for a viewing today!!!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Propane, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Combo, Freezer - Chest, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped, Walkout
- Building Style: 2.5 Storey
- Built in: 1785
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Wood Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2080 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Oil, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Lot Size: 7270.0 SQUARE FEET
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Shakes
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Patio, Barn, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Dug, Well
- Garage: None
- Living Ground Level 15' x 15'4"
- Kitchen Ground Level 11'10" x 13'4"
- Dining Ground Level 16' x 12'
- Dining Ground Level 7' x 9'5"
- Foyer Ground Level 14'7" x 8'3"
- Other Ground Level 13' x 6' + 4' x 3'5"
- Bathroom Ground Level 3' x 3'
- Other 2nd Level 8' x 12' Landing
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 9'9" x 16'2"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'19 x 16'3"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 12' x 11'3"
- Den 2nd Level 7'7" x 11'5"
- Other 2nd Level 9' x 7'8" Walk in closet
- Other 3rd Level 14' x 5'2" Hall
- Storage 3rd Level 6'8" x 7'2"
- Other 3rd Level 9'6" x 6'2" Craft room
- Recreation Room 3rd Level 11'5" x 12'5"
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved