A superb oceanfront acreage in historic Pictou. Previously the rolling landscape of Pictou Harbour Golf Club this wonderful land would be ideal for an oceanfront development or perhaps restoration of the golf club itself, park or campground. The Clubhouse could also be converted into a residence, accommodation, storage, Air B&B or store in this busy tourist area. A large shed could also house materials whilst you build. Outstanding ocean views from all elevations of this 34 acre parcel that could likely be subdivided into 10 or more lots. With over 1700 ft. of shoreline this could provide a handsome return on your investment. Be sure to check out the drone view.
- Floor Space: 5 Square Feet
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Parkland/Golf Course, Rolling, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 34 acres
- Property Size: 10 to 49.99 Acres
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Harbour, Access: Ocean, View: Harbour
- Water Frontage: Harbour, Ocean
- Water Source: Drilled Well
Courtesy of: Tradewinds Realty Inc.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved