L&S #1208. *** Visit Realtor.ca for drone virtual tour *** South facing, extraordinary private oceanfront acreage with more than 2100 ft of dramatic coastline ranging from quiet protected fiord-like inlets to bold rugged oceanfront with splendid granite rock, surf & sea spray. Extensive meandering trails through mixed hard & soft wood forest comprised of white and yellow birch, maple and a variety of evergreens. Great swimming, kayaking, canoeing and sailing. Two existing homes on property (waterfront home and berm home high on the hillside) plus cottage and shed/bunkie. Other building sites from days gone by with some services in place. Rare opportunity less than an hour from Halifax and international airport.
- Documents on File: Land Survey
- Driveway/Parking: Multi, Other
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Hardwood Bush, Level, Partially Fenced, Sloping/Terraced, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 33.2 acres
- Property Size: 10 to 49.99 Acres
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, Other
- Water Access/View: Access: Ocean, View: Ocean
- Water Frontage: Ocean
- Water Source: Cistern, Drilled Well, Well
Courtesy of: Land & Sea Real Estate Services Inc.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved