This large 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2,000+ sq. ft. side-split is located just 25 mins to the Halifax International airport, 40 mins to Dartmouth and 15 mins to Musquodoboit Harbour where you will find most of the services you need from including hospital, bank, groceries, restaurants & bakeries, library, post office, sports arena, walking trails & more. The home offers a 3-car garage! The main floor features a large entry, a large living room with a very large bay window, an amazing brick hearth wood fireplace, Brazilian hardwood floors, a good sized dining room with patio doors & a very functional kitchen overlooking the back yard. There is a door off the kitchen that leads to a fenced area & dog playhouse…ready for your pups safety & fun space. The upper level features a large master bedroom with its own patio doors which leads onto a deck overlooking the front. There is a large 4-piece bathroom & two good-sized bedrooms rounding off this level. The lower level features a very large family room, half-bath, a large bedroom & the entry to the triple car garage. There is also a door to the outside off the family room. The front of the home is faced with brick and the home offers wonderful curb appeal on a half acre lot yet you feel like you are deep in the countryside. Just a two-minute drive away is the River Oaks Golf Club featuring an 18-hole course and a 9-hole course. While this house is inland you are only a half hour to Martinique Beach which is Nova Scotia’s longest uninterrupted sand beach. This property is centrally located between farmlands & ocean. If you like to fish then your choices are plentiful with your choice of the ocean, rivers or lakes. This is a great family home within a great school district and a safe place to let your children grow. Heating is electric baseboard, one ductless heat pump in the living room with wood burning fireplace and 1 ductless heat pump in lower level family room. Garage may need updating to bring it up to today's fire code.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Fully Developed, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 3 Level Side Split
- Built in: 1983
- Community Features: Golf Course, School Bus Service
- Driveway/Parking: Parking Spaces(s), Paved
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl
- Features: Satellite Dish, Wood Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2050 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, Heat Pump -Ductless, In Floor, Radiant, nsar_table_htngclngty_lkp_1_1435*
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Level, Partially Fenced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 21,750 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Dug
- Garage: Attached, Triple, Wired
- Kitchen Ground Level 16' x 9'
- Dining Ground Level 11'11 x 9'
- Living Ground Level 14’11 x 18’
- Foyer Ground Level 13' x 7'
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 15’1 x 13’10 + Jog
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4PC - 12'11 x 6'11
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'11 x 9'1
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'11 x 9'1
- Living Lower Level 13' x 20'
- Bedroom Lower Level 12' x 10'
- Bathroom Lower Level 2PC - 6'1 x 3'1
Courtesy of: ViewPoint Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved