Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $199,900 property in Lower Sackville
Small But Mighty! You won't believe how much space is inside this 4BR, 2 Bath home when you walk through the door. Park in the double driveway & enjoy the large grassy front yard leading to the oversized deck (which overlooks the fenced-in side yard, great for kids or pets). Inside, the foyer is big enough for the whole family to hang their coats at once & leads to the LR/DR, which have soaring vaulted ceilings, open concept, & lead you to the thoughtfully-designed kitchen w/ huge pantry. Main Level has 3 BRs, including Principal BR large enough for king-size bed, as well as a cute full bath. Lower Level packs a big punch, w/4th BR, Rec Rm, Games Rm, large home office, walkout access to the driveway & another full bath equipped with a beautiful tiled shower. Add in a large storage & utility room & this home is built for families & all their stuff. Check out our 360 tour, watch the videos & then message us for your safe, private viewing!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 1972
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, Shopping
- Conditional Clause: FIN, HINSP, INS
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Gravel, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 1853 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Lot Size: 5500 SqFt
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Foyer Main Level 8'4"x5'
- Living Main Level 11'6"x13'10
- Dining Main Level 11'x9'
- Kitchen Main Level 11'x8'6"
- Bathroom Main Level 4pc
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 11'6"x11'2"
- Bedroom Main Level 11'6"x7'
- Bedroom Main Level 11'6"x10'9"
- Recreation Room Basement Level 10'8"x11'10"
- Games Basement Level 13'4"x12'9"
- Bedroom Basement Level 10'x11'4"
- Den Basement Level 8'8"x13'3"
- Bathroom Basement Level 3pc
- Laundry Basement Level 14'1"x7'1" unfinished
Courtesy of: RE/MAX NOVA - 15867
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.