Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $399,000 property in Lockeport
Dreaming of waterviews and harbour sunsets? Look no further than this custom built cedar home. Sitting on 2 separate waterfront lots, each with over 5 acres and privacy, this property will not disapoint. Built in 2005, this home is move in ready and waiting for you to give it your personal touch. The main living area is on the second floor to ensure that you can take full advantage of the spectacular view of East Green Harbour spanning out to the Atlantic Ocean.On the main level is the primary bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and walkin closet. The main focus of the main floor is the great room which consists of open concept kitchen, dining and living room overlooking the front deck facing the harbour. The lower level has one bedroom, full bath, laundry/mudroom and a large family room. Possibilities are endless when it comes to the home and/or the property. Only a few minutes drive to the seaside Town of Lockeport, where you will find all amenities and beaches including the famous Crescent Beach.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave Rng Hd Combo
- Basement: Crawl Space
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2005
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, Marina
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Balcony, Ensuite Bath
- Floor Space (approx): 1690 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Pellet
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Stove
- Land Features: Cleared, Wooded/Treed
- Lot Size: 6 acre + 5 acre
- Property Size: 10 to 49.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Ocean
- Water Frontage: Harbour
- Water Source: Dug
- Garage: None
- Laundry Lower Level 8' x 11'4"
- Bathroom Lower Level 7' x 8'
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'4" x 9' + 2'4" x 5'
- Living Lower Level 14' x 23'
- Kitchen 2nd Level 8'5" x 9'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11' x 15'9"
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 7' x 7'
- Living 2nd Level 14' x 16'6"
- Dining 2nd Level 8'5" x 9'
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved