House For Sale In Armdale, Halifax, Nova Scotia$799,900 QuickQuoteTM: See Details
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $799,900 property in Halifax
If a picture paints a thousand words, the photos of 9 Alderwood Drive tell a story of Sunday dinners, sunny summer nights in the garden, and cozy evenings by the fire. This classic Armdale home's many features include spacious and gracious principal rooms on the main level, three bedrooms, a beautifully renovated bath with separate tub and shower, skylights, a finished den space in the attic, and a built in garage. The warm, inviting kitchen overlooks a fenced backyard that offers extensive hardscaping and mature gardens that become more beautiful with each passing year. The character of yesteryear is ever-present in the Douglas fir trim, original accent windows, wonderful hardwood, and cast iron radiators. Located in a unique enclave near every imaginable city amenity, a stone's throw from Chocolate Lake, and in Springvale Elementary school district. Start your own story at 9 Alderwood. Viewings by appointment; call today.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dryer, Washer, Microwave Rng Hd Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped, Walkout
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 1940
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, Shopping
- Documents on File: Aerial Photos, Floor Plan, Other Documents, See Instr. To Members
- Driveway/Parking: Concrete, Parking Spaces(s)
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Air Jet Tub, Fireplace(s), Wood Fireplace, See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 2011 Square Feet
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Hot Water, Radiator
- Land Features: Landscaped, Partially Fenced
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Patio
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Single, Built-In
- Living Main Level 24'2" x 10'9"
- Den Main Level 11'1" x 7'6"
- Dining Main Level 13' x 10'8"
- Kitchen Main Level 15'7" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'5" x 13'10"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4 PC
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'1" x 9'9"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10'9" x 13'10"
- Living 3rd Level 14'5" x 29'2"
- Utility Basement Level 27'8" x 17'9"
- Laundry Basement Level In basement
- Workshop Basement Level In basement
Courtesy of: Red Door Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved