House For Sale In Westmount, Halifax, Nova Scotia$859,000 QuickQuoteTM:
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $859,000 property in Halifax
Welcome to 7095 Churchill Dr - A fully renovated bungalow located in one of Halifax's most sought-after neighbourhoods . This 5 bedroom 2 bath over 1900sf home has just the right amount of space for a first time homebuyer or investor who is looking to add it to their profilo. The main floor offers a spacious entryway, living room with fireplace, and an open concept dining/kitchen area. Down the hall you will find 3 good-sized bedrooms and an renovated bath. The lower level features a secondary suite, with kitchen, living and dining room, 2 bedrooms and a renovated bathroom. Walkout basement with its own driveway. This home is located close to great schools, parks, Halifax Shopping Centre, and a short walk to the Quinpool shopping district. Upgrades include, kitchen, bathrooms, electrical, roof reshingled, windows, deck. High income property, furniture are negotiable. Book your showing today!
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement: Fully Developed
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Built in: 1949
- Community Features: Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Secondary Suite
- Floor Space (approx): 1967 Square Feet
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Hot Water, Radiator
- Land Features: Landscaped
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Living Main Level 18'4'' x 10'9''
- Kitchen Main Level 11'11'' x 9' 2''
- Dining Main Level 8'4'' x 9'2''
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 17'1'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom Main Level 11'1'' x 8'6''
- Bedroom Main Level 11'1'' x 8'4''
- Bathroom Main Level 4 PC
- Recreation Room Lower Level 18'8'' x 16'9''
- Kitchen Lower Level 10'11'' x 11'
- Bedroom Lower Level 7'10'' x 10'6''
- Bedroom Lower Level 9' x 10'5''
- Bathroom Lower Level 4 PC
- Laundry Lower Level 9'7'' x 6'6''
- Utility Lower Level 6'10'' x 7'11''
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.
Log in or create an account to see sold and historical listings information