Condo For Sale In North End, Halifax, Nova Scotia$719,900 QuickQuoteTM:
Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $719,900 property in Halifax
C2 design: NRTH - A RESPECTFUL NOD TO THE COUNTRY'S COOLEST NEIGHBOURHOOD. The perfect fit: An 8-storey, boutique-sized condominium of only 71 units that tucks easily into the corner of Gottingen and Bilby Streets, in Halifax's culturally eclectic North End. A streamlined counterpoint to its neighbours, and a welcome option for all those seeking stylish, modern living in the North End. An architectural gem in scale and visual appeal, NRTH's calmly contemporary exterior opens the way to interior where cool industrial finishes fuse with bright detail to create a warm, welcoming feel. MODERN. MINIMAL. STYLISHLY YOU. NRTH will be a zen-like gem: a handsomely elegant and mindfully modern addition to the community. Something so polished and bright, minimalist and clean, that it will shine on its own accord while also positioning itself quietly into the colourful, eclectic world of the North End. Pre-construction sales have now started. Call today!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Other
- Basement: None
- Building Style: 1 Level
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Condo Fees: $429 Monthly
- Documents on File: Floor Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Concrete
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Concrete, Steel
- Features: Air Exchanger, Elevator, Wheelchair Access
- Floor Space (approx): 877 Square Feet
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Type: Central Air, Heat Pump -Ducted
- Land Features: Landscaped, Level
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Heat Pumps
- Roof: Steel
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Other
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Harbour
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Underground
- Kitchen Main Level 17'10" x 19'2"
- Living Main Level 17'10" x 19'2"
- Bedroom Main Level 9' x 9'10"
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 4-pc
- Other Main Level (Balcony) 46 sq. ft.
- Laundry Main Level Closet
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13'7" x 9'6"
- Bathroom Main Level 4 pc
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.
Log in or create an account to see sold and historical listings information