Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $499,000 property in Halifax
Your own piece of paradise by the ocean and marina and only 10 minutes from downtown Halifax. Welcome to 1233 Purcells Cove Rd. The perfect refuge for boaters and nature lovers. Your chance to have sunset cocktails, launch your kayak, grab dinner at the yacht club, or a evening stroll by the water. Sit on your front porch, surrounded by beautiful views and let yourself be charmed by this older home with wood beams, maple floors and cast iron tub. Your kitchen is a pleasure to cook in while still mingling with guests in this inviting, open concept, ground level space. For lingering guests, there is a ground level room with ensuite. Your 3 upper floor bedrooms have wood floors, lovely views and share a 3 piece bathroom. Located across the street from Armdale Yacht Club, Regatta Point trail and minutes from Shaw Wilderness Park, Fleming Park, and Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron. For nature at your finger tips there is always a private backyard with deck and curious wildlife. You can truly have it all! Virtual Tour link available. Book you tour today.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Stove - Gas, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 1918
- Community Features: Park, Public Transit, Marina
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Fireplace(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 1146 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Landscaped, Level
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Ocean
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Living Main Level 21'2" x 13'2"
- Dining Main Level 9'8" x 8'3"
- Kitchen Main Level 11'6" x 13'9"
- Den Main Level 10'1" x 14'8"
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 3 PC
- Laundry Main Level 10'9" x 6'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12'5" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'6" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'2" x 9'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 3 PC
Courtesy of: Bryant Realty Atlantic
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved