Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $205,000 property in Digby
Country Setting in Town: A charming jewel of a home situated on two lots with naturally lush gardens. Quiet street within walking distance to the schools and the shops. A front verandah, back patio, and a side verandah for entertaining. Lovely trees for shade, colourful gardens, a "bunkie" guest house with a sleeping loft and a deck, insulated storage shed (possible inclusion), and a single garage make this a very inviting property. The present owner added new weeping tiles for drainage in 2010, updated electrical, and added a bedroom in the basement with an outside entrance. The roof was shingled in 2018, and in 2020 new designer stone patio and exterior painting of all structures was done. The private back area allows for outside entertaining, quiet relaxation, or a place to work your garden magic. A unique, updated, and modern "country chic" home that will "wow" you with charm. Come and smell the fresh ocean air and hear the gulls as they circle over the Raquette Beach.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Partially Developed, Walkout
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 1945
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Documents on File: Land Survey, LRIS Map
- Driveway/Parking: Dirt, Single
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles, Wood Siding
- Features: Air Exchanger
- Floor Space (approx): 1495 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Softwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air, Furnace
- Land Features: Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 11,665 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Patio, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Bay
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Detached, Single
- Other Main Level 8' x 8'
- Kitchen Main Level 11'5 x 11'5
- Dining Main Level 8'10 x 9'
- Den Main Level 5'6 x 8'9
- Living Main Level 12'6 x 18'6
- Bathroom Main Level 5' x 7'
- Other Main Level 4' x 5' Pantry
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'8 x 12'3
- Master Bedroom 2nd Level 10'8 x 15'6
- Bathroom 2nd Level 8'8 x 14'3
- Bedroom Basement Level 18' x 24'
- Foyer Basement Level 5' x 7' Entry Porch
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers (Annapolis Royal)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2020 All Rights Reserved