Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $995,000 property in Chester
Not often do you get a chance to be this close to the water's edge in Chester with safe anchorage & calm waters. A new waterside rock wall has opened up 35 feet of shoreline, creating a beautiful 55 foot deep level area leading to your wharf and dock system where you can park your boat with 5+ Feet of water at low tide. This new build will have an open concept main floor to walk out onto your elevated deck overlooking the harbour for morning coffees & later in the day a BBQ with sun rays coming across the entire front of the property in the early afternoon into evening hours . This waterfront home will be the envy of your friends and family. It should become the center point for all your summer activities. The lower level facing the water will contain a ground level bonus feature with a bathroom, kitchenette area and double doors opening to the yard. This will make entertaining on the ground level on the water side easy and quick access from this area to the wharf will enhance your lifestyle of “keeping the mess” out of your main living space. The dock will feature a 16 x 16 platform at the end to create another get away from the main yard and house allowing for peaceful suntanning, swimming or early evening entertaining on the harbour. Additional storage is available off the lower side yard for boat gear or whatever watersports you are enjoying. A big bonus is the location on a cul-de-sac, so there is no traffic noise to deal with. Just peace and quiet.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Basement: Partial
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Shopping, Marina
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Masonite/Colour Lock
- Features: Air Exchanger, Ensuite Bath
- Floor Space (approx): 2200 Square Feet
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Foundation: Slab
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Heat Pump -Ductless
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped
- Lot Size: 4530 sq. ft.
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Dock
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Harbour, Access: Ocean, View: Harbour, View: Ocean
- Water Frontage: Harbour, Ocean
- Water Source: Dug, Well
- Garage: None
- Living Main Level 10' x 21'5
- Kitchen Main Level 23' x 34' Kit/Din
- Den Main Level 12' x 15'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 21'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 18'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12' x 15'
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers (Chester)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved