Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $239,000 property in Canada Hill
If you are looking for privacy and a good sized lot this home is for you!! The property is over 9 well treed acres. The land has good elevation with the home sited on higher portion of the property. The home is set well back form the road and is down a wooded lane. The property is landscaped around the home with many perennials and old apple trees, it would be possible to open up the view in order to see Allendale Bay. There is a large barn that is structurally sound but is need of some TLC. This would make a great workshop, it has had power in the past. The home is over a century old and has plenty of character! The heart of the home is the sunny light filled kitchen with skylights and large windows facing East . Off the kitchen is a laundry room as well as a large room that is currently used for storage. the living room which is divided in two parts by the staircase to the second floor, one side closest to the kitchen is a snug area with large windows and a wood burning stove the other is currently used as an office but would make a great family TV room. There is a small den and a large wood paneled 4pc bath. a mud room completes the main floor. The Second floor has a large landing with a uniquely shaped window, this is a perfect spot to read a book and enjoy the view. Two large bedrooms and a storage attic over the kitchen completes the second floor. The home has had a new septic system installed in 2020. There is Bell Fiber Op to the property . The home is only a 10 minute drive to Lockeport with its fabulous Crescent Beach and amenities. Check out the Matterport tour! Call today for a viewing!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dryer - Electric, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space, Partial, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: 1884
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Wood Stove(s)
- Floor Space (approx): 1860 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate, Softwood, Other
- Foundation: Stone
- Fuel Type: Electric, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Land Features: Hardwood Bush, Partial Landscaped, Sloping/Terraced, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 9.21 ACRES
- Property Size: 3 to 9.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Other
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Barn
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Dug, Well
- Garage: None
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 19'9"
- Laundry Main Level 5'9" x 5'9"
- Living Main Level 13'10" x 29'6
- Bathroom Main Level 6'19" x 12'
- Den Main Level 11'6," x 6'6"
- Storage Main Level 8' X 18'
- Other 2nd Level 17'9" x 6'2" Landing
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2" x 14'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'7" x 18'
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Select Realty (Shelburne)
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved