Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $385,000 property in Baddeck Bay
This HISTORIC HOME has been refinished from foundation to attic and enjoys STUNNING WATER VIEWS plus your very own, private, piece of WATERFRONT access for boat launch or private beach. A MUST SEE with natural light from every window and a beautiful covered patio. The home has gone through extension renovations since 2019, replacing practically every aspect to meet todays standards. Main level features open kitchen, dining and living area with large windows looking out to the bay. Kitchen has all new countertops, cupboards and appliances. Master bedroom + full ensuite are on the main floor allowing for MAIN LEVEL LIVING POTENTIAL. Take the grand and original staircase to the three bedrooms + full bath on the second level, with spacious hallway. Hardwood floors throughout and ceramic tile in bathrooms. Lower level is walkout with laundry, utilities and storage. Full concrete foundation, under 10 years old. Everything has been updated and renovated. This is a solid and beautiful home, sitting on 46+ acres of land, that is ready for its new owners. See the virtual tour link at:https://remax-park-place-inc.vr-360-tour.com/e/pyUBd2csdjU/e and ask your agent to see this amazing property today. Only 5 minutes outside of the welcoming, waterfront village of Baddeck.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Basement: Full, Walkout
- Building Style:
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Public Transit, School Bus Service, Shopping, Marina
- Documents on File: Land Survey
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Floor Space (approx): 1518 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Other
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Wooded/Treed
- Lot Size: 5.34 + 41 = 46.34 ACRES
- Property Size: 10 to 49.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Septic
- Structures: Deck
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Other, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Bay, View: Bay, View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Across Road, Bay, Lake
- Water Source: Dug, Shared
- Garage: None
- Kitchen Main Level 11'3"x13'13"
- Living Main Level 17'10"x11'7"
- Foyer Main Level wide main entrance
- Other Main Level hallway 3'7"x16'8"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 19'x11'7"
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 6'10"x5'11"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'4"x8'4"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'5"x12'8"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'9"x11'4"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'x9'8"
- Other 2nd Level wide hallway 12'4x4'10"
- Laundry Lower Level + storage LL 21'5"x23'
Courtesy of: RE/MAX PARK PLACE INC. - 14505
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved