66 x 200 ft Lot overlooking the ocean in a pretty little Acadian village. Property has municipal water and electricity available. Enjoy fantastic sunset over Arichat harbor, walk to the Back Beach, or just a short walk to the grocery store. This is a great location for a new home. Whether you are looking to establish your first home or a retirement home, this property would make a great choice. Come and take drive by.
- Documents on File: Deed, LRIS Map
- Driveway/Parking: None
- Land Features: Level, Softwood Bush, Wooded/Treed, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 15000 sq.feet
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Sewage Disposal: To Be Verified
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Harbour, Access: Ocean, View: Harbour, View: Ocean, Access: Public
- Water Source: Municipal
Courtesy of: Cape Breton Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.