Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $287,000 property in Arichat
This large newer home is in the community of Arichat on beautiful Isle Madame on picturesque Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. There are amazing ocean views of the Arichat harbour from every window in the front of this property. This home would suit a large family or 2 families or could be 2 separate 2 bedroom rental units. The home is a split level with the basement fully finished with a separate apartment or in-law suite with its own entrance. Newer upgrades include roof-30 year shingles (2020), New oil tank (2020), newer Maibec siding (2019). There is an attached oversize single garage that is heated and wired. The main floor boasts a huge kitchen with separate dining area,and a walkout to a large deck, a large living room with propane fireplace, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet. Another bedroom, bathroom and laundry room complete this level. There is a second walk out from the laundry room to the deck. The basement apartment features big, bright windows and includes 2 bedrooms, kitchen, dinette, living room, full bathroom and its own laundry room. There are custom window coverings throughout, 2 fridges, 2 stoves, built in microwave, dishwasher, 2 washers, 2 dryers, central vacuum, garburator, air exchanger, in floor heating, deck and shed. The property is on 2 acres of land. Absolutely nothing to do. Just move right in. Don't miss out. Call for your viewing of his wonderful property today.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Appliances Included: Central Vacuum, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Garburator, Microwave Rng Hd Combo, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed, Walkout
- Building Style: Split Entry
- Built in: 2001
- Community Features: Playground, School Bus Service, nsar_table_comntyftrs_lkp_1_1434*
- Documents on File: Deed, Land Survey, LRIS Map
- Driveway/Parking: Paved
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Features: Air Exchanger, Central Vacuum, Ensuite Bath, Secondary Suite, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 2392 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, Furnace, In Floor
- Land Features: Partially Cleared, Partial Landscaped, Rolling, Sloping/Terraced, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 1.99 acres
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: View: Harbour, View: Ocean
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Single, Heated, Wired
- Living Main Level 16' x 18'6"
- Kitchen Main Level 10' x 11'4"
- Dining Main Level 13' x 11'4"
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 14'4" x 15'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 8'8" x 5'
- Bedroom Main Level 14'4" x 12'4"
- Bathroom Main Level 8'3" x 5'
- Laundry Main Level 8'3" x 5'
- Living Lower Level 15'5" x 14'2"
- Kitchen Lower Level 9'4" x 14'
- Dining Lower Level 9' x 14'
- Bedroom Lower Level 11'7" x 14'2"
- Bedroom Lower Level 14' x 10'8"
- Bathroom Lower Level 8'8" x 9'9"
- Laundry Lower Level 8'8" x 5'
Courtesy of: Cape Breton Realty
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved