Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $798,800 property in Arichat
Spectacular ocean views and luxurious living await with this Executive custom designed home (2008). Built with solid ICF construction, sprawling 2 storey, 4500+ square feet of finished living space + double car garage and situated on 1.66 acres with bonus strip of water front land. "Country Living" with municipal services + 1 Bedroom In-Law suite. This home is meticulously maintained & freshly painted in neutral tones. Gourmet kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, island with breakfast bar & seamless quartz counter, soft close cabinets, pot drawers, walk-in pantry, high-end stainless steel appliances. Open concept floor plan with slate & hardwood floors on main level. Beautiful Great Room with soaring vaulted ceiling & custom windows with panoramic views of Arichat Harbour, cozy fireplace and walk-out to deck. Main floor Master with luxurious ensuite bath, glass shower, walk-in closet with custom organizers and your very own Sun Room, complete with propane FP, filled with sunshine and garden door walk-out to deck to enjoy your morning coffee watching herons, porpoise & eagles. Formal Dining Room with walk-out to deck. Main floor laundry + interior access to garage. Upper floor boasts 2 additional bedrooms and a 4 piece bath, all with skylights. 2 additional bedrooms in the lower level, another 4 piece bath, large Recreation Room, Theatre Room with surround sound, cedar-lined cold cellar. Oversized, heated, double car garage with workshop and 200 amp service, 2 garage door openers. In-law suite above garage with Living Room, Kitchenette, 3 piece bath, bedroom and private balcony with ocean views, perfect for the extended family, or possible rental income. Steffes in-floor heating system, central vacuum with cannister & accessories, outdoor firepit with flagstone patio, tilt and turn windows throughout , composite decking, large storage shed w/electricity, Hunter Douglas blinds and upgraded lighting, the list goes on ... see virtual tour for more details and pics.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dishwasher, Garburator, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Fully Developed
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: 2008
- Community Features: Playground, Public Transit, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Driveway/Parking: Gravel
- Exterior Finish: Wood Shingles
- Features: Alarm System, Central Vacuum, Ensuite Bath, Propane Fireplace
- Floor Space (approx): 4592 Square Feet
- Flooring: Ceramic, Engineered Hardwood, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Foundation: Insulated Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating/Cooling Type: Fireplace, Furnace, In Floor
- Land Features: Landscaped, Year Round Road
- Lot Size: 1.66 acres+.38 acres
- Property Size: 1 to 2.99 Acres
- Rental Equipment: Propane Tank
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Access/View: Access: Bay, Access: Ocean, View: Bay, View: Ocean
- Water Frontage: Ocean
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Double, Heated, Wired
- Foyer Main Level 10'5"x6'1"
- Kitchen Main Level 14'6"x13'
- Dining Main Level 12x14'9"
- Great Room Main Level 25'x14'
- Sun Room Main Level 7'10"x12'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 14'7"x12'
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 6'6"x12'
- Bathroom Main Level 10'3"x5'
- Laundry Main Level 14'9"x12'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 13'5"x10'5"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2"x11'7"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 10'3"x5'
- Recreation Room Lower Level 25'2"x16'2"
- Bedroom Lower Level 14'x12'
- Bedroom Lower Level 11' x 12'
- Media Room Lower Level 14'6"x12'
- Bathroom Lower Level 8'4"x7'
- Other Lower Level 11'x6'9" cold cellar
Courtesy of: RE/MAX PARK PLACE INC. - 15220
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.