Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $229,900 property in Amherst
VERY WELL maintained home with lots of character & charm! This two storey home sits on a quiet, no-exit street, walking distance to downtown Amherst. Entering the side door, you will find a large mudroom, where laundry could easily be installed (currently in the basement). Following through there is a large family room with garden doors and full bathroom. Next is the open concept kitchen/dining room/living room, with two beautiful bay windows that flood in natural light to the main floor. The custom oak kitchen is stunning with under counter lighting, tile backsplash and large island. Formal living room with hardwood floors completes the main floor. The second floor offers two large bedrooms plus a half bathroom. The heated unfinished basement is very versatile and is currently being used as a storage/workshop area and has a new (2015) Newmac wood/oil combination furnace as well as a new oil tank (2019). Well insulated and low utility costs. The garden doors off the family room lead to a deck and backyard. A quaint landscaped property with lots of privacy in the back yard with 2 decks and mature trees. The property has a 10x16 shed and large double driveway. Be sure to check out the 3D Tour for more details, floor plans and pictures. Call today to book your viewing!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Basement: Full, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 2 Storey
- Built in: Y
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Documents on File: Floor Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Floor Space (approx): 1398 Square Feet
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil, Wood
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Land Features: Cleared, Landscaped, Level
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Structures: Deck, Patio, Shed
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: None
- Other Main Level 6'11" x 11'4"
- Living Main Level 16' x 14'7"
- Bathroom Main Level 5'8" x 14'
- Kitchen Main Level 21'2" x 10'10"
- Living Main Level 13'11" x 12'1"
- Other Main Level 9'1" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 16' x 8'10"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 13'5" x 13'10"
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 5'8" x 8'4"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX County Line Realty Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.