Welcome to the Patio Homes at Clifden Woods located in Galway. Contemporary 2 bedroom bungalow with 1,440 sqft on the main floor plus an attached garage. Complete with luxurious features including custom propane fireplace, energy-efficient ductless heat pump, 9' ceilings, and shaker style kitchen with large island and wall pantry. The generous size master bedroom has 2 closets one of which is a walk-in plus an ensuite with double vanity and custom tile shower. Laundry is located on the main floor. The 1,440 sqft unfinished basement can be developed with a rec room, office, third bedroom, and 4 piece bath at an additional cost. This unit also features a walk-out basement with patio doors. The attached garage will be dry-walled and painted. Clifden Woods provides easy access to walking trails, golf course, and future shopping and cafes. Perfect for the adult buyer. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Construction Style - Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Cedar shingles, Stone, Vinyl siding, Wood
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Insert
- Floor Space: 2880 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Space (approx): 2880.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 35'x129'x32'x116'
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Garage
- No. of Parking Spaces: 1
- Foyer Main Level 6'10""x6'0""
- Bathroom Main Level 4PC
- Bedroom Main Level 10'8""x10'0""
- Ensuite Bathroom Main Level 4PC
- Master Bedroom Main Level 13'5""x17'0""
- Family Main Level 16'11""x12'8""
- Kitchen Main Level 11'0""x11'0""
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Infinity REALTY INC.
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.