Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $799,900 property in St. John's
Unique Opportunity! First time ever to market, this classic, perfectly maintained family home awaits the most discerning buyer! Located in the Churchill Square area, on the most coveted street, its Strategically positioned providing gorgeous vistas of the private green space on the cul-de-sac's centralized park like island. This gracious, 4 bedroom, 2 and a half bath family home with attached garage, has undergone considerable improvements and upgrades over the past 10 years. With entertaining in mind, the traditional main floor configuration consists of the gourmet eat-in kitchen, completed by Artistic Kitchens (~10 years ago), with concealed sub-zero fridge, professional series stainless steel appliances, solid surface counter tops, back splash, large island, wine cooler and is overlooking the fully landscaped rear garden. Cozy family room with fireplace, built-ins and bay window creates the perfect space to relax and unwind. Bright, Over sized living room with fireplace and bay window adjoins to the formal dining room. Powder room and convenient laundry/storage room complete the main level. Grand foyer with elegant curved staircase leads to four spacious bedrooms and main 5-piece bath, including the primary bedroom with double lit closets and 4-piece ensuite (1 bedroom currently used as a study). The undeveloped lower level is wide open with high ceilings and is perfect for future development. Professionally designed and maintained grounds are a pleasure to view in all seasons and can be enjoyed from the Tuscan tiled terrace. Comfortable hot water radiation heating with recently installed furnace (covered by Harvey's Oil Protection Plan), mostly new windows, tiled walkways, multi-car parking and garage. This home is a true pleasure to view. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Other, Brick
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3624 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Ceramic Tile, Flooring Type
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Heating Type: Hot water radiator heat
- Heating Fuel: Oil
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
- Fence Type: Fence
- Floor Space (approx): 3624.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 83X87X88X94
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Attached garage
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5PC
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'10""X14'8""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 15'8""X12'5""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'10""X12'5""
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 4PC
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12'4""X16'8""
- Other Basement Level -
- Bathroom Main Level 2PC
- Laundry Main Level 5'5""X7'6""
- Porch Main Level 7'2""X5'5""
- Dining Main Level 13'8""X12'1""
- Living Main Level 13'8""X22'10""
- Family Main Level 12'1""X16'10""
- Kitchen Main Level 17'3""X11'8""
- Foyer Main Level 10'4""X12'7""
- Porch Main Level 6'5""X'5'2""
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Realty Specialists Limited
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.