Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $184,900 property in St. John's
An affordable home with character in a good neighborhood with THE central location. Professionally pre-inspected by Republic Inspections with 5 years warranty on roof for the new owners' confidence! Being a preferred end unit with wider lot, you'll benefit from more greenspace, and being on the southwest side, a bright back yard with no structures blocking the sun. PLUS a propane fireplace vented to the side! Perfect approximately 1,563SF total size providing 3 bedrooms w very large master, and with 6 separate floors you'll enjoy a sense of being in a larger home with more privacy from many interior living spaces. A wired shed off a clean rear large patio! Garden has a diverse variety of edible plants and with the new greenhouse you're all set up to benefit from the fun hobby of homesteading. Many upgrades over the past few years including flooring like natural hardwoods, modern ceramics at the entry and warm soft cork in the kitchen. Shingles replaced approximately 10 years ago. As the aerial photos reveal, you're just minutes from everything important like a large drug & convenience store, medical clinic, HSC, Memorial University, shopping and downtown. On a safer cul-de-sac. Bus stop close. One really doesn't need a car! Furnace under complete parts, service and replacement 'Freedom Yellow' warranty contract with Harvey's Oil and new-like oil tank not expiring until 2043! This is a well-maintained well-loved property with a hidden gem of location and many preferred extras all representing outstanding value. An investment to enjoy for many reasons including securing your financial security. A place you'll to be proud to own and call home! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Construction Style - Attachment: Attached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Fireplace Fuel: Propane
- Fireplace Type: Insert
- Floor Space: 1563 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Flooring Type
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Appliances: Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
- Built in: 1976
- Floor Space (approx): 1563.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 31wideX96deep approx
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- Zoning: Res
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Other
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 16'x12'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7'x5'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'x10'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10'x9'
- Bathroom Basement Level 7'x 3
- Laundry Basement Level 15'x13'
- Storage Basement Level 19'x12'
- Foyer Main Level 7.5'x6'
- Dining Main Level 12.5'x9.5'
- Kitchen Main Level 10'x9'
- Living Main Level 16'x12'