Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $99,000 property in Carbonear
Located in the heart of historic downtown Carbonear! This traditional salt box can be zoned residential or commercial and features a large eat in kitchen with laundry and spacious living room. Upstairs has two bedrooms, bathroom and an additional room that would make an ideal office or childs playroom. Large private garden located at the rear of home with garage and two storage sheds, gorgeous views of the harbor and just across the street from the local wharf. Within walking distance to locally owned stores, restaurants, cafes, art gallery and museums. This property has undergone many upgrades including; insulation in the floor and walls, new water line from house to Water Street, some new windows, upgraded electrical to breakers, all copper plumbing has been replaced, updated kitchen, new flooring and carpet etc. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Floor Space: 800 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Laminate, Other
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Rail access, Boat access, Right-of-way, Year-round access
- Amenities Nearby: Recreation, Shopping
- Fence Type: Partially fenced
- Floor Space (approx): 800.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 51' X 128'
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- View Type: Ocean view
- Zoning: Res.
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- Other 2nd Level 8' X 6'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' X 8'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 11' X 11'
- Laundry Main Level 5' X 3'
- Living Main Level 17' X 10'
- Other Main Level 17' X 10'
Courtesy of: eXp Realty
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.