Located in the center of Historic Brigus is this charming 2 story home that the owner says is 150 plus year old. If your looking for a home with character and history and a very special feature that very few homes' could ever brag about? This house is built on the side of a river that runs through the Town of Brigus and if you like to fish then open the dining room window and fill your frying pan!!! This beautiful river runs along the full length of the boundary and what a water feature it makes especially for the large rear yard including the mature trees is a landscape designers paradise. The home has been modernized with modern 200 amp breaker panel box and electric heating, new rear porch was reconstructed in 2019. There is a large 1 story section attached to the home that was used as a shop by the owner's parents and is used for storage by the present owner. Land size estimated at present. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl siding
- Floor Space: 1872 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Hardwood, Laminate, Other
- Foundation Type: Concrete, Stone
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Floor Space (approx): 1872.00 Square Feet
- Landscape Features: Partially landscaped
- Lot Size: 60 x 150' +/-
- Storage Type: Storage Shed
- Zoning: Residentia
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Parking Type: Detached garage
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6.5 x 7.5'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11.5 x 12.5
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11.5x 12.5
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12 x 13
- Bathroom Main Level 3.5 x 6'
- Other Main Level 14.5 x 29'
- Living Main Level 11.5 x 12.5'
- Dining Main Level 12.5 x 11.5
- Kitchen Main Level 12 x 13
- Porch Main Level 6 x 13
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Eastern Edge Realty Ltd. - Bay Roberts
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.