Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $79,900 property in Woodstock
If you have a need for maximum housing on a budget look no further. This is a structurally sound home with few immediate needs. The back yard is very private and provides that extra outdoor space for your family or entertaining. Enjoy the large deck accessed from garden doors in the main foyer. You will enjoy the long term benefits of vinyl siding and metal roofing. Recent upgrades include bath room fixture, flooring, doors and appliances. Current zoning will permit the development of two living units in this home for added income. If you currently rent in town this could be not only a huge saving for you but an income generator ( renting rooms or second apartment). Priced below assessment this will not be on the market long. Taxes reflect non-owner occupancy. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Laminate, Vinyl
- Roof Material: Metal
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 2800 sqft
- Heating Type: Baseboard heaters
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Floor Space (approx): 2800.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Lot Size: 0.179 acres as per SNB
- Structure Type:
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8' x 8'6
- Bedroom 2nd Level 7'10 x 11'
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12' x 13'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 7' x 12'
- Foyer Main Level 7' x 16'
- Bedroom Main Level 8'6 x 10'6
- Living Main Level 13' x 16'
- Den Main Level 9' x 12'
- Mudroom Main Level 13' x 13'6
- Kitchen Main Level 13' x 15'
- Sun Room Main Level 7' x 13'
Courtesy of: Exit Realty Platinum
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.