Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $449,000 property in St. Andrews
Considering a move to a seaside town...this 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is perfect for a large family or to continue being used as a popular long term / short term rental. Old meets new in this Greek Revival 1830s home. From the original wood floors throughout most of the home to the repurposed century old barn board seen inside and outside this home is a must-see with many recent updates including a new roof and new heating system. The main floor includes a large foyer with staircase, high ceilings, living room, separate dining room with built-in corner cabinet, large open kitchen with Island and seating along with a main bath & laundry. Two large bright bedrooms with en-suites and two smaller bedrooms occupy the second floor. Leading up to the 3rd level a seating area with skylight greets you along with two additional bedrooms, one with its own bathroom including a clawfoot tub, the other with a partial view of the Algonquin Hotel. This house sits on a large lot with a deck, pergola and expansive back lawn along with a newer shed and is only steps to the waterfront and all amenities of beautiful St. Andrews By-The-Sea. Taxes reflect non-owner occupied. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: 3 Level
- Basement Development: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full
- Exterior Finish: Metal, Vinyl, Wood
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Wood
- Foundation Type: Stone
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 2808 sqft
- Heating Type: Heat Pump
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioned, Heat Pump
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Features: Level lot
- Floor Space (approx): 2808.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Bedroom 2nd Level 14.10 x 13'11""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 8'8"" x 9'6""
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'3"" x 3'7""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 17'4"" x 14'11""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 9'5"" x 6'9""
- Bedroom 3rd Level 13'8"" x 15'10""
- Bedroom 3rd Level 14'10 x 15'10""
- Bathroom Main Level 6'9"" x 6'5""
- Laundry Main Level 5'4"" x 8'3""
- Dining Main Level 10'5"" x 14'9""
- Kitchen Main Level 14.10"" x 14'9""
- Living Main Level 16'11"" x 17'4""
Courtesy of: COLDWELL BANKER SELECT REALTY (S214)
This listing content provided by REALTOR.ca has been licensed by REALTOR® members of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.