Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,400,000 property in Oak Bay
Expansive water view from every angle on this majestic waterfront estate! This 7 bedroom home is well situated at the end of a picturesque private driveway. With nearly all 10 acres manicured and treed. On one side you have the beautiful Passamaquody Bay and the mouth of the St Croix River. On the other side you face the Waweig River. Entering the foyer you will immediately be impressed with the grand staircase. The main level takes full advantage of the stunning views captured from every room with floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen is a chef's dream with 2 sinks, 2 cook top stoves (propane and electric), double wall ovens and granite counters. Lots of seating options with stools around the raised bartop. The kitchen opens on to the great room and casual dining space. These rooms are filled with light overlooking the multi-tiered deck and Passamaquody Bay. The great room features a wood stove and keeps the space warm and inviting. The formal dining room is ample in size featuring tapestry walls. A more formal sitting area w/ fireplace faces the front of the property w/ views of the sprawling grounds and Waweig River. Main level has a bedroom with full ensuite. Up the grand staircase leads to an office offering inspiring views. The master suite features his and hers walk in closets & 5 piece bath. 5 additional bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. The basement has an underground tunnel leading to the extensive workshop & detached garage. Words alone do not do this home justice! (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Architectural Style: 2 Level
- Exterior Finish: Cedar shingles, Stone
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Ceramic, Wood
- Foundation Type: Concrete
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Unknown
- Total Finished Area: 9125 sqft
- Heating Type: Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Cooling Type: Heat Pump
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 8
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Access Type: Year-round access
- Features: Sloping, Hardwood bush, Softwood bush
- Floor Space (approx): 6250.00
- Landscape Features: Landscaped
- WaterFront Type: Waterfront on ocean
- Zoning: R1
- Sewer: Septic System
- Parking Type: Attached garage, Detached garage, Garage, Garage
- Office 2nd Level open to below
- Office 2nd Level 12'10"" 20'5""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 19'7"" x 16'11""
- Bedroom 2nd Level irreg - triangular shaped
- Bedroom 2nd Level 18'1"" x 12'7""
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 11'5"" x 5'11""
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'5"" x 20'9""
- Other 2nd Level his & hers
- Ensuite Bathroom 2nd Level 4 pcs w whirlpool
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 17'3"" x 18'3""
- Utility Basement Level irreg - see plans
- Laundry Main Level irreg - see plans
- Foyer Main Level 10'0"" x 5'2""
- Bathroom Main Level 3 pcs
- Bedroom Main Level 14'8"" x 13'3""
- Dining Main Level 11'9"" x 20'3""
- Living Main Level 17'2"" x 18'11""
- Family Main Level 21'9"" x 20'3""
- Dining Main Level 15'9"" x 12'11""
- Kitchen Main Level 25'5"" x 18'9""