Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
  • Advertising
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3C 1A7
MLS® # NB068058
Commercial For Sale In Lian / Valcore, Fredericton, New Brunswick
$1,200,000
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, NB
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, NB
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, NB
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, NB
  • Advertising
1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3C 1A7
$1,200,000

Property Information:

Commercial building on the hill. Daycare recently renewed their lease for another 5 year term. Ground level on upper level and wheelchair accessible. Ground level at lower level as well. Good sized parking lots on both front and back of building. Daycare has fenced in play area. Nicely maintained property. High visibility and high traffic area. Tenant occupies 75% of the building and currently the owner occupies the other 25%. Expenses paid for on 75/25 split except for insurance and any maintenance or repairs required to the property. 48 hours required to keep offers open as tenant has right of first refusal. (id:27)

Building Features:

  • Air Conditioning: Yes
  • Exterior Finish: Metal
  • Fire Protection: Alarm system
  • Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
  • Roof Style: Unknown
  • Total Finished Area: 4800 sqft
  • Heating Type: Heat Pump
  • Cooling Type: Heat Pump

Property Features:

  • OwnershipType: Freehold
  • Property Type: Other
  • Access Type: Year-round access
  • Amenities Nearby: Public Transit, Shopping
  • Built in: 2011
  • Features: Visual exposure
  • Landscape Features: Landscaped
  • Lot Size: 2409.00 Square Metres
  • Structure Type: Shed
  • Zoning: B1

Courtesy of: Noreen Barwise Realty Ltd.

REALTOR.ca 

Market Price Trends

Location of 1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3C 1A7

Demographic Information of 1290 Hanwell Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3C 1A7

Life Stage

Older Families

Employment Type

Service Sector/White Collar

Average Household Income

$84,434.00

Average Number of Children

0.60

Household Population

Household Structure

Age of Population

Education

Education Level

No certificate/diploma/degree

5.34 %

High school certificate or equivalent

20.39 %

Apprenticeship trade certificate/diploma

10.68 %

College/non-university certificate

24.76 %

University certificate (below bachelor)

4.85 %

University Degree

33.98 %

Commuter

Travel To Work

By Car

93.96 %

By Public Transit

0.0 %

By Walking

3.45 %

By Bicycle

0.0 %

By Other Methods

2.59 %

Cultural Diversity

Knowledge of Official Language

Mother Tongue

Building Information

Building Type

Apartments (Low and High Rise)

67.86 %

Houses

27.98 %

Own Vs. Rent