Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $5,900,000 property in West Vancouver
Spectacular 1/2 acre waterfront property on a quiet cul-de-sac in Gleneagles. Offering over 120’ of west facing low bank waterfront with views of Whytecliff Park, Bowen Island and gorgeous sunsets. The Danish-inspired post and beam architectural home is the ultimate illustration of Scandinavian design in harmony with West Coast living. Superbly maintained, this elegant home features a sensational great room with floor-to-ceiling windows, double-sided fireplace, cozy den and bedrooms all opening out to a 48’ waterside deck w/ total privacy. A park-like setting w/mature firs & cedars, natural gardens & steps to an oceanside patio for swimming and launching kayaks, makes for an exceptional lifestyle. Live comfortably while planning your expansion or dream home in this exclusive neighbourhood.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2352 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Annual Tax Amount: $13,808
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW
- Amenities: Garden, In Suite Laundry, Storage, Workshop Attached
- Basement Area: Partly Finished
- Built in: 1958
- Floor Space (approx): 2352 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 192 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 121.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 21775.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Private Setting, Private Yard, Waterfront Property
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Engel & Volkers Vancouver
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.