Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,980,000 property in West Vancouver
Welcome to 1220 Esquimalt Avenue, this meticulously maintained home is located in the heart of Ambleside and offers unobstructed panoramic view of the Lions gate bridge and the ocean. Contemporary designed living space with open floor plan and functional layout, this home has High celling in the foyer and natural light comes through in every corner in the house due to the good skyline designed. Fully remodeled modern kitchen, two view side terrances, lower level recreation room and much more! New flooring replaced and new painting in 2018. Walking distance to water front, shopping mall, restaurant and Hollyburn Elementary school.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2785 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,048
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Dishwasher, Drapes/Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Smoke Alarm
- Basement Area: Fully Finished
- Built in: 1986
- Floor Space (approx): 2785 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 122 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 33.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 4026.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.