Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $899,000 property in Vernon
Nestled on a tranquil dead-end street, this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home offers a harmonious blend of space and convenience. A sprawling lot provides ample parking on a huge driveway, including two covered spaces in the carport. The entry level features an inviting front entryway and a cozy family room with a natural gas fireplace and laundry. At the top of the stairs on the upper main level, you will find a unique design between the dining room & sunken living room showcasing a vaulted ceiling, rock faced gas fireplace, and oversized windows framing Okanagan Lake's breathtaking views. The dining room opens to a covered upper deck walkway, while the updated kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and access to the side deck and backyard. The primary bedroom provides dual closets and an updated 3-piece ensuite and down the hall there are two more spacious bedrooms & a full bathroom. Additionally, a well-designed 1-bed, 1-bath suite on the lower level offers its own laundry and access through the carport, making it perfect for rental income or extended family. Outside, the backyard provides ample space for entertaining & nature lovers will delight with access to the Gray Canal Trail right at your back door. All of this is just a 5-minute drive from Okanagan Lake, downtown Vernon, and local schools. (id:27)
- Style: Detached
- Building Type: House
- Construction Style - Attachment: Detached
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
- Fireplace Type: Unknown
- Floor Space: 2226 Square Feet
- Flooring Type: Carpeted, Vinyl
- Roof Material: Asphalt shingle
- Roof Style: Conventional
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Cooling Type: Central air conditioning
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Microwave, See remarks, Washer
- OwnershipType: Freehold
- Property Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Access Type: Easy access
- Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Park, Recreation, Shopping
- Built in: 1977
- Community Features: Family Oriented, Pets Allowed, Rentals Allowed
- Floor Space (approx): 2226.00 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 70.0 Feet
- View Type: Mountain view, Valley view, View (panoramic)
- WaterFront Type: Other
- Zoning Type: Unknown
- Sewer: Septic tank
- No. of Parking Spaces: 6
- Bedroom 2nd Level 12'2"" x 13'6""
- Bathroom 2nd Level 4'4"" x 10'
- Bedroom 2nd Level 10' x 10'
- Bathroom 2nd Level 5'11"" x 9'9""
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 12' x 13'6""
- Kitchen 2nd Level 16'3"" x 11'3""
- Dining 2nd Level 10'4"" x 10'3""
- Living 2nd Level 18'7"" x 17'9""
- Bathroom Ground Level 7'6"" x 6'
- Bedroom Ground Level 9'6"" x 11'4""
- Other Ground Level 17'7"" x 9'10""
- Kitchen Ground Level 17'2"" x 8'9""
- Family Ground Level 21'2"" x 13'2""
- Foyer Ground Level 11' x 13'2""