Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $5,498,000 property in Vancouver
Developers & Investors Alerts! Potential Land Assembly site for this combined 26,905 sqft (169.8'x158.45') lot together with 5830 & 5850 Dunbar Street. It has potential for a rental housing, condo or townhouse development. Located at the corner of W. 42nd Ave and Dunbar Street. It is one block from transit to UBC and Save-On Foods. Minutes from golf courses. Close to Crofton House and St. George's school. 5810 Dunbar Street, sitting on a 9,158 sqft (57.8'x158.45') lot. Come in! This home is loaded with accommodation and is a great family home if you are not ready to build. Well maintained. Beautifully landscaped garden. Act fast! Open Sat Sept 30, 3-4pm.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3549 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Annual Tax Amount: $10,644
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Storage Shed
- Amenities: Garden, In Suite Laundry
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished
- Built in: 1946
- Floor Space (approx): 3549 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 158.45 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 57.80 Feet
- Lot Size: 9158.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Golf Course Nearby, Private Yard, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Macdonald Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.