Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,390,000 property in Vancouver
This beautiful West Point Grey home is a stone’s throw from the beach, Pacific Spirit Regional Park, golf course, and UBC. This South facing home is bright and spacious, and comes with 3 bedrooms on the upper level, and two bedrooms, a full bathroom with a wet bar/gym on the main floor. The open kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances, European Contemporary Cabinets, and quartz countertops. Kitchen and bathrooms have NuHeat radiant heating. This home has a high efficiency boiler and a 60 imperial gallon hot water tank. Public and Private schools are all nearby. Potential future redevelopment area.
- Floor Space: 2663 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Annual Tax Amount: $8,261
- Features Included: Clothes Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Range Top, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished
- Built in: 1972
- Floor Space (approx): 2663 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 115 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 33.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 3795.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Lane Access, Private Yard
- Style of Home: 2 Storey, Basement Entry
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.