Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,490,000 property in Vancouver
One of the best kind in Vancouver West Dunbar Area on a super quiet tree-lined street.South facing well kept charming character home built on on a large elevated 5,795 sq. ft. lot! With partial mountain view. 3 full floors, including a fully finished basement, there is ample room and lots of natural light. Notable features include walk-in wine cellar, hardwood floors, cozy fireplace & huge enclosed backyard ~ith garage. Walking distance to shops, Camosun Park, Queen Elizabeth Elmentary school, Lord Byng,West Point Grey Academy. Transit to PRESTIGIOUS NEARBY SCHOOLS St. George's, Crofton Bouse.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3004 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $12,226
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings
- Basement Area: Fully Finished
- Built in: 1939
- Floor Space (approx): 3004 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 122 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 47.50 Feet
- Lot Size: 5795.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Greenbelt, Private Yard, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Unilife Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.