Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,499,999 property in Vancouver
**BUILDERS/INVESTORS ALERT: 33 x 110 ft LOT WITH BACK-LANE ACCESS. 6 YEAR OLD ROOF** Solid rancher nestled in the family-friendly neighbourhood of Joyce. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and unfinished basement with tons of potential on a 3630 sqft lot. Desirable location, walking distance to Joyce-Collingwood station, hot restaurants and shops. Whether you want to build your dream home, or renovate and rent out, don’t miss this opportunity to invest in a RM-7AN zoning lot in the fast developing area of Collingwood. Mainly land value.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2070 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Annual Tax Amount: $4,968
- Features Included: Clothes Washer, Refrigerator, Stove
- Basement Area: Unfinished
- Built in: 1966
- Floor Space (approx): 2070 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 110 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 33.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 3630.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Lane Access, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Sutton Premier Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.