Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,047,000 property in Vancouver
Here's a rare opportunity to live in a part of Vancouver's history while taking advantage of the pleasures of modern living! This 2 BR & Den suite is in what was the 'BC Electric Railway Substation.' Beautifully converted to 12 residences in 1990, it's known today as 'Earles Street Station.' Majestic 10'8" ceilings in this top floor corner unit, w/ open plan Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen. Natural light floods in from the many windows. The Kitchen has quartz counters, updated cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. The open Den space with solar-powered skylight above is perfect for a home office. 2 BR's w/ engineered hardwood floors & extra storage areas above the closets. 1-1/2 baths. Big soaker tub in Main Bath. In-suite laundry. 379 sq ft roof deck is for exclusive use of unit 304!
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 1227 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,733
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Intercom, Microwave
- Amenities: Bike Room, Elevator, In Suite Laundry, Storage, Workshop Attached
- Built in: 1991
- Condo Fees: $540
- Floor Space (approx): 1227 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Lane Access, Paved Road, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Lane Access, Paved Road, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Corner Unit, Upper Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: Park Georgia Realty Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.