Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $929,800 property in Vancouver
The Ellington! Located on a quiet tree-lined Westend street and adjacent to downtown's most exciting urban village transformation - Beach District, this spacious one bed + den ( could be a 2nd bedroom with plenty of room for a queen-sized bed) .has been completely renovated with tasteful modern updates that incl new kitchen cabinets, new SS appliances, new flooring, new bathrooms, and new windows. A South facing corner unit with abundant natural light combined with a large balcony, The Ellington is a well-maintained fully rain screened building; ideal for upsizers or downsizers. 5 mins away from Sunset Beach & the Seawall, and walking distance to all Davie St. shops & restaurants.
- Floor Space: 925 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,244
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Microwave
- Amenities: Elevator, Exercise Centre, Garden, Guest Suite, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 1991
- Condo Fees: $573
- Floor Space (approx): 925 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Corner Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: One Percent Realty Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.