Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,790,000 property in Vancouver
Iconic world renowned PARADOX, city landmark , located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver on West Georgia Street.This stunning unit offers 2 bedroom +1 den , 2.5 bathroom home with stunning views of English Bay and city view. Floor to ceiling windows, Arclinea kitchen system, Gaggenau appliances, air-conditioning and much more. The building offers World class services & amenities including Champagne Bar, award winning Mott 32 fine dinning restaurant, indoor pool, gym , Spa,& 24/7 concierge. DT central location just minutes from the sea wall, Stanley Park, Vancouver Convention Centre and Robson Street.
- Floor Space: 1147 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $5,076
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Compactor - Garbage, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Amenities: Air Cond./Central, Elevator, Exercise Centre, In Suite Laundry, Pool; Indoor, Restaurant, Swirlpool/Hot Tub
- Built in: 2016
- Condo Fees: $1,092
- Floor Space (approx): 1147 Square Feet
- Lot Frontage: 0.00 Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Shopping Nearby, Waterfront Property, Central Location, Shopping Nearby, Waterfront Property
- Style of Home: 1 Storey, Corner Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: Nu Stream Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.