Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $518,000 property in Vancouver
Great for self-living or Investment! Walking to the water front, as well as the Vancouver’s busiest shopping street (Robson street) in just a few minutes! Higher-floor south facing condo in the Lions with views of English Bay; The open floorplan makes a perfect home or investment property in the heart of the city. Brand New stainless steel appliances. New painting. Amenities include a well equipped gym, sauna, entertainment lounge, guest suites, theatre, sauna and concierge. Pets friendly (w/restrictions) and rentals(minimum 30 days) welcome. One parking stall and one storage locker included.
- Floor Space: 396 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Annual Tax Amount: $1,378
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Fire
- Amenities: Elevator, Exercise Centre, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 1999
- Condo Fees: $277
- Floor Space (approx): 396 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 1 Storey, Upper Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: Royal Pacific Realty (Kingsway) Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.