Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,539,900 property in Vancouver
Designed by Formwerks Architectural, the Hillcrest promises to inject unique contemporary character into what is already one of Vancouver's most desirable destinations. Situated at West King Edward Avenue and Columbia Street, this townhome community is blocks away from Queen Elizabeth Park and King Edward Skytrain Station. In addition, Main Street's profusion of culture and character is within easy reach.Family friendly yet design-focused, The Hillcrest complements the dynamic Hillcrest neighbourhood perfectly.
- Floor Space: 1195 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Features Included: Air Conditioning, ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Microwave
- Amenities: Air Cond./Central, Bike Room, Elevator, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 2023
- Floor Space (approx): 1195 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Townhouse
Courtesy of: Magnum Projects Ltd., The Agency Vancouver
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.