Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $2,350,000 property in Vancouver
Immerse yourself in the prestigious Wesbrook Place neighbourhood with this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse of over 2,500 square feet. This open & bright townhome provides the feeling and lifestyle of a single-family home. Complete with a Snaidero kitchen from Italy, built-in Miele appliances, quartz countertops, and high-end wool carpets. Entertain your guests on a stunning 660 sq. ft patio. Building amenities include a fitness centre, billiard room, guest suite, and a 24-hour concierge. Only a short walk to U-Hill Secondary School, Save-On-Foods, UBC, transit, and other amenities.
- Floor Space: 2507 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Annual Tax Amount: $3,990
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW
- Amenities: Exercise Centre, In Suite Laundry, Recreation Center
- Built in: 2009
- Condo Fees: $1,512
- Floor Space (approx): 2507 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Leasehold prepaid-Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Townhouse
Courtesy of: WESTSIDE Tom Gradecak Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.