Your search is over. Highly Sought after Grandview Heights Estate home. Welcome home as you entered the gated property with a meticulously maintained pond. Grand foyer with almost 8000sqft of luxury living.5 bedrooms upstairs with rec room, 1 on the main for In-Laws, built-in fish tank and hot tub inside the gym. This home has everything you needed to call home. Park-like setting, and play tennis on your very own private tennis court. Grandview aquatic centre is only a short stroll away. Everything is within close proximity. Don't wait, call for your private showing now!
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 7970 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 6+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $11,929
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener, Hot Tub Spa/Swirlpool, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Vacuum Blt. In, Wet Bar
- Amenities: Garden, Swirlpool/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
- Built in: 1995
- Floor Space (approx): 7970 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 232 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 187.50 Feet
- Lot Size: 43618.00 Square Feet
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House with Acreage
Courtesy of: Pacific Evergreen Realty Ltd.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.