Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $3,880,000 property in Surrey
Located in a very Private Parklike Acres of Elgin Chantrell, South Surrey. This wonderful property has 3436 sqft living space on 1.08 Acres (47,010 sqft lot). It features 5 bedroom 3 bath, outdoor tennis court, outdoor swimming pool, Open Kitchen family room with expansive decks all overlooking the rear yard and pool. 3 bedrooms on the top floor, 2 bedrooms in the basement, including an office area and Gym. Plenty of outdoor entertaining areas including a spectacular outdoor covered deck for outdoor cooking/dining with seating around the Fireplace. Must see for appreciation.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 3436 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Annual Tax Amount: $10,018
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Inground, Swimming Pool Equip.
- Amenities: Pool; Outdoor, Tennis Court(s)
- Basement Area: Full
- Built in: 1973
- Floor Space (approx): 3436 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 298 Feet
- Lot Frontage: 158.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 47010.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Private Yard, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House with Acreage
Courtesy of: Nu Stream Realty Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.