Welcome to The Summit, a one of a kind home with picturesque mountain views! Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a large skylight and stunning vaulted ceilings. The upstairs loft area overlooks the large living room and formal dining area below. Between the living room and dining area, you will find a beautifully designed double sided gas fireplace. The main floor features a spacious kitchen fit for entertaining and a quiet patio to enjoy your quiet summer nights. The massive master bedroom downstairs is accompanied by a reno’d ensuite and private yard area. Tons of storage and updates done to this town home. Don’t miss out on this gem!
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2010 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,647
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings
- Amenities: Club House, Garden, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 1995
- Floor Space (approx): 2010 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Marina Nearby, Paved Road, Recreation Nearby, Marina Nearby, Paved Road, Recreation Nearby
- Style of Home: 2 Storey w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Townhouse
Courtesy of: RE/MAX 2000 Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.