Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $1,998,000 property in North Vancouver
Great bright family home in Canyon Heights, over 1/4 acre. Here is your opportunity to get a lovely home in a great neighbourhood with a Suite for income. Upstairs offers an updated kitchen with access to the large sundeck for BBQs & entertaining, 3 good sized bedrooms & 2 full updated bathrooms. The lower level extends the living space with a 4th bedroom, another updated bathroom, a huge rec/family room with overheight ceilings, a laundry room and a storage room. The remainder of the basement is a fully self contained one bedroom suite offering high ceilings, an open plan and bright South facing exposure. This home is located next to great walking & hiking trails, just steps to Montroyal Elementary and an easy walk to Handsworth Secondary.
- Fireplace: Yes
- Floor Space: 2936 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Annual Tax Amount: $6,975
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Microwave
- Basement Area: Full, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
- Built in: 1970
- Floor Space (approx): 2936 Square Feet
- Lot Depth: 164 Irr Feet
- Lot Frontage: 70.00 Feet
- Lot Size: 11458.00 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Private Setting, Private Yard, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill Nearby
- Style of Home: Rancher/Bungalow w/Bsmt.
- Title to Land: Freehold NonStrata
- Type of Dwelling: House/Single Family
Courtesy of: Macdonald Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.