Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $898,000 property in North Vancouver
In the heart of Central Lonsdale and beautifully updated, this is not one to miss. Boasting views of the North Shore Mountains, Burrard Inlet, and downtown. Enjoy the large wrap around balcony off of the living and dining area offering a tranquil spot to soak up the sun or to read your favorite book. New stainless steel appliances, wide plank laminate flooring, ample built in storage and cupboard space, quartz counter tops, designer back splash, tiled bathrooms and more! Located steps to shops, cafe's, restaurants and a 10 minute walk to the sea bus to downtown. Beautiful space, central location and solid building. Open House from 2-4pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Floor Space: 1009 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1+1
- Annual Tax Amount: $2,493
- Features Included: ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Microwave, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Fire
- Amenities: Elevator, In Suite Laundry
- Built in: 1974
- Condo Fees: $825
- Floor Space (approx): 1009 Square Feet
- Site Influences: Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Central Location, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Style of Home: Upper Unit
- Title to Land: Freehold Strata
- Type of Dwelling: Apartment/Condo
Courtesy of: Prompton Real Estate Services Inc.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board.